Observe the South African animals at sunrise, sunset or night during a game drive with your personal certified guide
Mhangela offers 2 game drives daily (per night booked) with a FGASA accredited field guide on an open game viewer. In addition bush walks can be arranged. This gives you a more intimate experience of the fauna and flora of the African bushveld. We recommend to book the “all inclusive” option to make your stay as relaxed as it should be.
If you are limited in time you can select the B & B rate and add a game drive or walk. Game drives are only permitted in special 4-wheel-drive safari vehicles. It is recommended to book dinner. There are no self catering options.
You are in a “BIG 5” Game Reserve with lions, leopards, Cape buffalos, elephants and rhinos. According to this there are some precaution rules in place, the field guide will introduce these to you. Enjoy the nature on foot during a Bush Walk in the reserve. You feel like having a picnic or a sundowner in the Bush? We are happy to prepare everything for you.
Other Activities in the area and in Limpopo
We would be pleased to assist you to plan and to book your trips across South Africa.
- Explore South Africa’s biggest Nationalpark, the Kruger National Park
- Get impressed and view the Bush from the water-side during a boat-safari on Olifants River
- Change the perspective and have a look at fauna and flora from a hot air balloon, that is a breathtaking adventure
- Stroll around in Hoedspruit and Phalaborwa, the cities of Limpopo
- Hiking at Blyde River Canyon, golfing at Hans Merensky and horse riding safaris …
We are also pleased to organize car rentals as well as sightseeing tours and holiday packages in the area and anywhere else in South Africa. One of the Mhangela owners is an experienced tour operator and is happy to plan anything according to your personal interests. Please inquire before or when you are at Mhangela.